Lucero Customer Support
Private Brands Store Support
- Classical Guitars
- Flamenco Guitars
- Limited lifetime warranty to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- Does not cover symptoms of instrument exposure to wide variations in temperature and/or high humidity, especially if the instrument was not purchased recently.
- See Addendum Section below for details of Warranty vs Non-Warranty defects.
- For more details on Lucero warranty, please see: http://luceroguitars.com/faqs/ and review the below addendum section.
Customer Service, Technical Support, and Replacement Parts
- Customers and End Users should be directed to Lucero website.
- Store Associates should contact Private Brands Store Support.
- Customer owned instruments with verified defects under warranty are to be exchanged at store .
- Store owned instruments with verified defects under warranty should be RTV’d to DC.
- Non-warranty or physically damaged store inventory is considered Non-Good-To-Go and should be resolved in store.
Parts Guidance for GC Repair
- A complete list of available parts has been provided to the Repair Techs and availability is updated weekly.
- o Service parts require installation and should be ordered and installed by qualified GC Repair technicians only
- o Replacement parts are parts that can be easily replaced by the consumer (knobs, switch caps, etc) as well as by a technician
- Parts for Non-Warranty Repair
- o Contact Private Brands store support
- o Provide your store number and advise parts needed
- o Parts will be shipped to store to the GC Repair tech’s attention
- o Advise customer of repair costs, complete the repair and bill customer for labor
- o Proline also offers a broad range of standard replacement parts that can be purchased in-store
Addendum: Private Brand Stringed Instrument Warranty and Repair Guidelines
A Repair Technician must verify if damage is under warranty.
Care and Maintenance is crucial to a guitar’s life cycle. Improper care and maintenance is not covered under the limited lifetime warranty.
In the event of non-warranty damage use best judgement in consultation with GC Repair tech to determine if the damage occurred before or after purchase.
Damage or Repairs covered by the “Limited Lifetime Warranty”
- Defects in materials or workmanship from the factory
- Does not exhibit signs of exposure to temperature/humidity extremes, impact, non-warranty repairs or modifications, or other abuse
Damage or Repairs not covered by the “Limited Lifetime Warranty”
- Symptoms of instrument exposure to wide variations in temperature and/or low or high humidity
- o Warping of the neck
- o Sharp fret ends
- o Sunken tops
- o Cracked fingerboards
- o Finish issues from exposure
- o Damage from drops, impact, or lack of protection during transit
- Damage from impact, drops, or rough transit
- Damage from improper maintenance or repair techniques (excessive string tension, improper set-up adjustments, improper installation of replacement parts)