Sterling Customer Support
Private Brands Store Support
- Studio Monitors
- Headphone Amplifiers
- 2 year limited warranty from date of original purchase, 3 months for tubes.
- Warranty does not include wear and tear, damage, or lost parts.
- For more detailed info on Sterling warranty, please see: http://sterlingaudio.net/faq/
Customer Service and Technical Support
- Customers and End Users should be directed to Sterling website or Customer Support phone line for parts, warranty, and technical support.
- Store Associates should contact Private Brands Store Support.
Missing / Replacement Parts for Display and Store Owned Goods
- Contact Private Brands Store Support.
- Not all parts are available. Support teams will confirm availability.
- Typical response time is less than 24 hours.
Microphones, Studio Monitors, Headphone Amps, Accessories
- Store to verify customer claim falls under warranty, then exchange in store.
- All Sterling products with with warranty defects may be RTV’d to DC.
- Non-warranty or physically damaged store inventory is considered Non-Good-To-Go and should be resolved in store.