Williams Customer Support
Private Brands Store Support
- Symphony Grand mini grand and Overture 2 Console Digital Piano
- Rhapsody Console Digital Piano
- Allegro and Legato Slab Digital Pianos
- Piano Stands and Benches
- 1 year limited warranty from date of original purchase against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Warranty does not include wear and tear, damage, or lost parts.
- For more detailed info on Williams warranty, please see: http://williamspianos.com/warranty/
Customer Service and Technical Support
- Customers and End Users should be directed to Williams website or Customer Support phone line for parts, warranty, and technical support.
- Store Associates should contact Private Brands Store Support.
Missing / Replacement Parts for Display and Store Owned Goods
- Contact Private Brands Store Support.
- Not all parts are available. Support teams will confirm availability.
- Typical response time is less than 24 hours.
Symphony Grand and Overture 2 Pianos
- These pianos are on the Non-Good-To-Go list and will be repaired in-home or in-store by a 3rd party repair technician.
- Refer customers to Williams Customer Support to schedule repairs.
- Stores may contact Private Brands Store Support to schedule repairs.
- Private Brands Support must approve any returns not able to be repaired on site.
All other Pianos, Benches, and Stands
- Store to verify customer claim falls under warranty, then exchange in store.
- Slab pianos (such as Allegro III and Legato III), benches, and stands with warranty defects may be RTV’d to DC.
- Non-warranty or physically damaged store inventory is considered Non-Good-To-Go and should be resolved in store.